15. Religious denomination
What is each person's religious denomination?
 Other Christians
 Other religion
 Without religion
NIU (not in universe)
Warning: these figures indicate the number of cases found in the data file. They cannot be interpreted as summary statistics of the population of interest.
Q. What is your religion?/ What is _____'s religion?
Religion is a set of beliefs and practices which govern the relationship between a person and a divinity or in a general way, the sacred. There are conventional religions and traditional religions. The codes of the terms of the religion variable for the 3rd RGPH are:
1. Catholic: this category groups together the Roman Catholic Church
2. Orthodox: these are member of the Orthodox Church
3. Protestant: This term includes the Cameroonian Presbyterian Church (EPC), the Union of Baptist Churches of Cameroon (UEBC), the Lutheran Church, the Methodist Church, the Evangelical Church of Cameroon (EEC), the African Presbyterian Church (EPA), the 7th Day Adventist Church, the Cameroonian Orthodox Presbyterian Church, (EPCO), the Native Baptist Convention (NBC)
4. Other Christian: This term groups all other Christian religions such as Pentecostals, the True Church of Christ, the Messianic Evangelic Church of Cameroon (EMEC), the Apostolic Church, The Mission of the Full Gospel, the Living World Fellowship, The Bethel Mission, Jehovah's Witnesses, and all other Christian churches not classified elsewhere.
5. Muslim: this category groups together all those who profess to the Islamic religion, all types mixed together.
6. Animist: this category groups together all followers of animism (a belief that attributes a soul to all animals, all phenomenon, and all natural objects)
7. Other religion
8: Free thinker: this category groups together all those who do not claim any religion and who have their own way of thinking on this subject.
-Mark in the reserved space the religion code of the person surveyed.