When you last needed health care, where did you get care?
- At a health care provider, excluding an overnight stay in hospital
- At a hospital where you stayed overnight
- At home
At a health care provider,
At a hospital where you stayed overnight
Warning: these figures indicate the number of cases found in the data file. They cannot be interpreted as summary statistics of the population of interest.
By health care provider, we mean any of the following types of professionals at a facility operated by the government, private sector, or religious or non-governmental groups:
- Medical doctor (including gynaecologist, psychiatrist and other specialists)
- Physiotherapist or chiropractor
- Traditional medicine practitioner