1. This file contains all the data from the questionnaire in addition to 9 descriptive variables on the respondent's locality.
2. The information on each individual in each household asked in Sections E and F are available just for the first respondent in the household in this file. All the other data on the other individuals in each household is available in the dataset entitled Individual_RO. See Section E and F of the questionnaire.
3. There are two responses to question AO7: 1) AO7_A and AO7_B. Although respondents were supposed to have only one answer, there appear to be two.
4. There are some variables that have additional responses not listed in the questionnaire. These are:
AO7_A and AO7_B - additional response is 6 or other
ISF8_97 - additional response is 97 or don't know
SF1 - SF6 - additional response is 19 or I don't use financial services
5. There is a variable that is in the questionnaire, but is currently not in the dataset. This variable is AO4.
6. The options of questions CSF2 contain a typo which has not been corrected in the final questionnaire and which significantly influenced the response pattern. Instead of "More than 18,000 lei", "Exactly 18,000 lei", "Less than 18,000 lei" the amount of "10,800" lei should have been mentioned. Every user, who is inclined to use the collected responses to this question CSF2 in any cross-country analysis, should be aware of this measurement error.
This file contains the information on each individual in each household asked in Sections E and F are available for those that did not directly respond to the questionnaire. See Section E and F of the questionnaire.