For all persons
[Questions 1-13 were asked of all persons]
Exact denomination or sect
Assembly of God
Seventh Day Adventist
Arya Samaj Hindu
Warning: these figures indicate the number of cases found in the data file. They cannot be interpreted as summary statistics of the population of interest.
Question 9 - Religion
111. "What is this person's religion?"
112. People are not compelled to answer this question. If a person refuses to state a religion or objects to doing so, write "Objects".
113. Write the religion and the denomination of the person -- for example, "Christian Methodist", "Hindu - Arya Samaj", or "Muslim - Amadhya".
114. If the person has no religion write "None".
115. Once you have established the religion of the head of the household you may ask, "Are all members of the household of the same religion?"
116. If they are, you may write the initials rather than writing religion and denomination in full for all members of the household. Thus, if the head and everyone else in the household are of the Methodist Church you should write "Christian Methodist" for the head and you may write "CM" for the rest.