Warning: these figures indicate the number of cases found in the data file. They cannot be interpreted as summary statistics of the population of interest.
FARMING ASSETS are equipment and buildings used in agricultural production. Ask the respondent if the household owns any of the items listed here. When the list is complete, go on to the other questions.
- TRACTOR is a large motorized vehicle used to pull other agricultural equipment.
- PLOUGH is an implement with a heavy cutting blade for turning up the soil.
- THRESHER is a machine that separates grain from chaff.
- TROLLEY is a type of truck with a body that can be tilted.
- GENERATOR are machines to produce electricity.
- OTHER MACHINERY is any other large-scale item owned by the household. If more than one other type, record the total value of all these miscellaneous items in Q. 4.