Warning: these figures indicate the number of cases found in the data file. They cannot be interpreted as summary statistics of the population of interest.
If more than one material is used, code the predominant material used in the main structure.
- KATCHA/THATCH is a temporary housing structure, often with walls of wattle or mud, that has a thatch roof.
- KATCHA/TILE is a temporary housing structure with a tile roof.
- SEMI-PUCCA is a semi-permanent structure, typically made out of mud, wood, and brick.
- PUCCA, THROUGH WEAKER SECTOR HOUSING SCHEME refers to pucca housing built through a government program
- PUCCA is a permanent housing structure.