Warning: these figures indicate the number of cases found in the data file. They cannot be interpreted as summary statistics of the population of interest.
Asks about the kind of school the person is actually studying in.
- GOVERNMENT: Government schools.
- GOVERNMENT-AIDED: Schools which are recognized, and receive help from the government.
- RECOGNIZED PRIVATE: Private/NGO/other schools which have been recognized by the government.
- UNRECOGNIZED PRIVATE: Private/NGO/other schools which have not been recognized by the government.
- RELIGIOUS NON-FORMAL. Courses of study imparted by religious schools which differ in significant ways from the formal modern government curriculum -- for example Muslim madrassas.