22. Was the primary school last attend public, semi-public, sponsor or private?
Warning: these figures indicate the number of cases found in the data file. They cannot be interpreted as summary statistics of the population of interest.
You must finish all of section 2 for one household member before going on to the next
member. If you ask all members one page at a time, it is easy to miss skip patterns and waste
time of the household.
1. Public: schools organized and managed directly by the Ministry of Education and
Training in all areas including: content, fees, training, teacher allocation according to
school year plans, building facilities and providing equipment to the school.31
2. Semi-public: Schools organized and regulated by the Education ministry in order to
attract students without the ability to take the exams to enter the public schools. The
government provides the physical facilities and equipment to the school, students
must pay money to pay the teachers’ salaries and other costs.
3. Sponsored: Schools organized and established by some government agencies with
permission from the Ministry of Education and Training. The Ministry of Education
and Training supervise the educational curriculum, textbooks, and reference
materials. Students studying in these schools must pay school fees to pay salaries of
teachers and other fees.
4. Private: Schools set up by individuals or groups of people (usually good teachers)
with permission from the Ministry of Education and Training. The Ministry of
Education and Training supervises the educational curriculum, textbooks and
reference materials. Students must pay school fees to pay salaries of teachers and
Question post text
all the answer code, skip to the question 6 part C