4.How much ...[ ]... paddy was harvested in the past 12 months?
Output harvested in the last 12 months, each kind has its own method for
- Soy beans calculated by kg of dry seeds.
- Peanuts calculated by kg dry cover peanut.80
- Sesame calculated by kg of dry seeds.
- Sugar cane calculated by kg of fresh cane
- Tobacco calculated by kg of dry fibre,
- Cotton calculated by kg of cotton fibre
- Jute, ramie, rush calculated by kg of dry “be”.
For other annual industrial plants and other annual plants alone, only calculate the value
collected in cash, not weight in kg.
If there is no harvested production, record 0 and move on to question 12. If they have
been sold prior to harvesting, record KB
Other questions in this table have the same method for calculation as in part B2
Question post text
if no harvest write zero and skip to the question 12